Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays!

I would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Please take the time to think about what is important to you and your family. I know that we in the car business spend a lot of time away from our families in the crusade to sell more cars and I personally am amazed at how fast my kids are growing when I am away from them 55-65 hours a week selling cars (and then spend another 10-20 a week programming and maintaining my software business) but I hope it is for a good and noble cause.

Well, be happy, be safe, be merry and most importantly, be thankful for your family.

Oh yeah--give the gift of good follow-up software designed especially for car salespeople--like--hmmm...oh yeah--how about Car Sales Assistant?

Merry Christmas!

Marv
www.CarSalesAssistant.com

No comments: