Friday, December 7, 2007

Car Sales Assistant 2008 News

Car Sales Assistant 2008 will be done by the end of this month. I just wanted to let everyone know that if you purchase CSA 2007 between now and then, I will update you for free when it is done. I may actually raise my prices (haven't decided yet) so this would be a way to lock in the low price that is with CSA 2007.

Here are some new screenshots...


By the way--that is my daughter pretending to be a princess. Notice the contact history on the bottom right. It keeps track of all of your calls as well as letters you send out, postcards, newsletters, etc. Now customers and prospects share the same file so if you have a prospect that buys, just click the SOLD button on the left side.

Look at the quick links on the upper left--it will tell you how many calls you have to make today. Click the number and you will see everyone you need to call.

There is also a running total of what you have done for the month so you can reach your goals better.



Here is a customer address file. You can use the same customer for multiple cars. Notice all the cool stuff it keeps track of on the right hand side. Click anyone on the right and you will see their customer/prospect screen (like the first screenshot).

I am very excited to be almost done with CSA 2008 for a couple of reasons--I have been working on it for a very long time and my fingers are tired from programming and because it has been written from the ground up and offers new technologies for you, the user.

Please visit www.CarSalesAssistant.com to download and purchase this program when done.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for this progrom...

Anonymous said...

marv, whens program gona be ready?

Marv Chomer said...

I'm shooting for January 1, 2008. The program is 95% there--all I have left to do is add the cool graphs to track your closing ratios, etc. I will get that feature into the program tomorrow. I also have to add the ability to import your own customers from CSV excel files and from CSA 3.0, CSA 4.0 and CSA 2007. Those import features will not be ready by Jan 1st but will come by the end of January. The program is very, very close so please check back from time to time. I'll have a post on this blog when done, a thing on www.carsalesassistant.com and I will send an email to everyone in my database.

Marv Chomer said...

Oh yeah--a little testing and finish writing the manual and tutorials, add copy protection, make an install program, upload to my site, decide on a price point and THEN it will be done (all quick stuff, though)