Friday, December 28, 2007

Car Sales Assistant 2008 Release Date

Car Sales Assistant 2008 should be up and running during the first week of January, 2008. All I have left to do are these things:

1) Add graphs (about 3 hours of work)
2) Write the manual (about 3 hours of work)
3) Make some tutorials (about 2 hours of work)
4) Add import functions for your CSV files and earlier versions of CSA (will not be done by Jan 1st but will be in the first update)
5) Add copy protection (hey--I'm a car salesperson too--I know how we are! ;-) About 10 minutes of work.
6) Build an install program (about 10 minutes of work)
7) A little more testing (about 1-10 hours of work)
8) Come up with a price (about 30 seconds of work)
9) Upload to my site (about 10 minutes of work)
10) Change my site to have links to the new program, links to buy the new program, screen-shots, etc. (about 2-3 hours of work)

Now don't forget that I am also a full time car salesperson and that I have a wife and 2 kids and really like playing on my XBOX 360 especially Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect, Rock Band (my singing stinks), Half-Life Orange Box and Sponge Bob (hey--it's my daughter's game) so I have to work those 20 some odd hours into the next few days... I think I will, though.

I'm probably going to price the program for either $89.99 per copy or $99.99 per copy (I think it's worth $10-$20 more than CSA 2007 especially with all the powerful new features...) and $39.99-$49.99 for an upgrade for previous purchasers (half off).

Also, if you want to make a few extra bucks--I'm going to offer an affiliate selling program...you know what? I'll put info about that into a future post. My XBOX 360 is calling for me.

Marv
www.CarSalesAssistant.com


No comments: