Monday, April 7, 2008

CSA 2008 News

I've decided to take a week off of work so that gives me more time with my family and it gives me more time to work on CSA 2008. I've already added import functions so users of CSA 3, 4 and 2007 can convert their data and that seems to work bug free (at least on my computer.)

I am also adding email support as we speak. I've already added a function where you can click on an email in the customer screen and send an email to your customer. I will also be working on sending mass emails to your customers (like if you are having a sale.) Right now, the email is only text based but I will be adding HTML email in the future. Also, you have to have an email with SMTP sending to use the email (most emails qualify but some free ones like Yahoo won't unless you upgrade to their premium email.) I believe GMAIL allows SMTP sending--basically, if you can send email with outlook express or microsoft mail, you should be fine.

Also, my website www.CarSalesAssistant.com was down because I forgot to re-new it but after jumping through many, many bureaucratic hoops, I finally have it back up.

On a somber note, what the hell is happening with the Detroit Tigers? Man--0 and 6!

Best regards as always,
Marv Chomer
www.CarSalesAssistant.com


No comments: