Sunday, March 2, 2008

CSA 2008 Update and New Tutorials

Hi, everyone.

I am very happy to say that I have a new update to CSA 2008. There were a lot of problems with download and installing the program. Also, the copy protection was a major pain in the ass. I have fixed both of those things. You can download the newest version here but make sure you check out the tutorial on how to update from an older version.

Also, I fixed the Monthly Stats on the main screen--they now are more accurate and reflect split deals in your stats.

I also made some cool tutorials that install with the program (press HELP on the main taskbar to view them) They can also be viewed on my website by clicking this link.

Please rest assured that I am constantly working to improve my software. Please report any bugs to me and I'll try my best to squash them. I have found, though, that some bugs are caused by not reading instructions so please check out the tutorials.

Thanks a billion!

Marv

2 comments:

randy said...

As soon as you can figure out how to convert my 4.0 to 2008 I'll buy a copy.

Marv Chomer said...

I'm working on it as we speak.