Sunday, April 12, 2009

Huge CSA7 Update Coming!

I have been working hard at adding some cool features to CSA7, the newest version of Car Sales Assistant.

By the way--there have been a lot of people calling CSA7 "CSA 2007."  It is not 2007... here are all of the versions I have done.

Car Salesperson's Assistant (sometimes called CSA or CSA1)
CSA 2.0
CSA 3.0
CSA 4.0
CSA 2007
CSA 2008
and
CSA 7 (the 7th Version of CSA)

The reason I have decided to call it CSA 7 instead of CSA 2009 is because I am going to keep adding stuff to it--maybe into 2010 and I don't want people to think it is outdated.

OK--Back to the major update coming--I am very excited about it.

Here are some of the new features.

I have added widgets.  What are widgets (at least in this program?)  They are little windows that have some useful info in them.  You, as the user, can choose what widgets to show including these ones (I will add more later)
  • Today's Birthdays: All of your customers and prospects who have a birthday today.
  • Today's Leads: All people (phone ups, internet leads, prospects and sold customers) that you have logged today.
  • Appointments: Your appointment book--it now breaks it down by the time so you can get a good graphical look at your appointments.  Click on appointment and it will show that customer for a closer look.
  • To-Do List: I had this in older versions and really missed it.  It will be back!  You can now rate the item on the to-do list by importance and if you don't get all of the stuff done, you can reschedule it automatically.
  • Random Customer Picture: I have recently added a digital picture frame to my desk and when it is slow (a lot lately unfortunately) I look at the frame and try to guess the customers name.  My memory is bad and this helps.  This feature will show a random picture of a customer and allow you to double click the picture to view the customers information form.
  • 3 Month Average: Your selling averages, money averages and closing ratios for the last 3 months.  Great for setting goals and watching progress.
  • Want List: I know that you can click the number next to "Want List" to view these but this will keep prospects who are looking for something particular right in front of you--great for all of you used-car salespeople and people like me who have a list of people who want to see the new Camaro.
  • Money Made: How much money have you made today?  What about this year?  What about your entire career (or at least since you started using this program?)  It is now right in front of you.  What about month-to-date, you say?  That's under the progress thingy on the left side of the screen, remember?
Once again, you can choose which widgets (if any) show up and where they are--you can have a total of 6 on the screen and change them at any time.  It will also update every five minutes to help make your life easier.

I will send out a mass email when this update is done as well as put that info on this blog.

Thanks,
Marv


No comments: