Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CSA7 Widgets Almost Done!


A lot of people are wondering what I have been working on in regards to CSA7--here is a screen shot of some of the widgets.  You can actually choose up to 6 widgets that show up on your main screen of CSA.

In the example above, there is (there are??? Never was too good at grammer!)...
  • A "To-Do" List: never forget to do anything again--whether it is to send out follow-up, meet a buddy for lunch, hit the bar, etc.  When you create an item, you rank it in importance from 1 through 5 (where 5 is the most important) and they show up in order of importance. Check the checkbox when the item is done and it will get deleted.
  • Random Sold Customer: I have a bad memory.  Sometimes I sell a car and don't remember the person's name a week later.  Sometimes I forget about customers.  Sometimes I will go through my records and say, "Wow--I haven't heard from that dude in a while.  Maybe I should call him.  Sometimes that helps me sell a car.  This widget picks a random sold customer and shows their picture (if you have one.)  Click the picture for a close-up or view their entire record.
  • Today's Birthdays: Bored?  Call everyone who has a birthday today and wish them a happy birthday!  I promise you will be about the only one who does that (at least as car salespeople go) and they will be very thankful (unless they are my mom who doesn't like to be reminded!)
  • Today's Leads: Everyone you have logged today.  Could be an internet lead, a phone up, an unsold prospect or a sold customer. If your manager comes by and says, "What have you done today?" then point to your Leads.  Hopefully, there will be one or more sold people so he can say, "Good job!"  Oops--I forgot we are in the car business.  It is against the rules to say that!!!
  • Money Made: How much have you made today?  What about this month?  What about this year?  How about your career (or at least since you started using CSA7?)  Now, if you choose, it will always be in front of you.  Nothing motivates you more than a big "goose egg" (a ZERO for all of you new to the car business).
  • A True Blue Appointment Book: I'll admit--my old one sucked.  Now you can see all of your appointments broken down by the time.  TIP: schedule appointments at the quarter-hour like 5:15 and they will show up more often than not.  Double click the text to pull up the customer who the appointment is for.
Not Shown: 
  • Want List: Everyone who is on your want list--you know--someone looking for a specific vehicle.  Got the new Camaros in yet?  (me neither!  Have 2 sold though)  When you get them, call the million and a half of the people who want a call when you get them!
  • 3 Month Averages: Your closing ratios and units sold, on average, calculated from the last 3 months.  3 months is the magical time span that shows how well you are accomplishing your career of a car salesperson.
Coming Soon:
  • Car Anniversary: Vehicles that you sold 1 year ago today
  • ??? (You tell me and if I use it, you get a free copy of CSA7 for yourself or a friend!!!)
By the way--I added the R buttons on the quick links and monthly progress.  It is a refresh button to immediately refresh the data.  It actually refreshes on its own every minute, or so, but heck--I'm also impatient!




No comments: