Sunday, January 13, 2008

Car Sales Assistant 2008 is Ready for Release!

The program is done and ready for release. I have purchased a good copy protection program (cost me $300!!!) and am waiting for a registration code so I can use it. That is all I lack to getting CSA 2008 up and running on my website. It may take them 24 hours to get back to me but either way, CSA 2008 will be up and running within the next day or so.

Please note that CSA 2008 does not have email support yet--it will in its first upgrade. Upgrades will of course be free to people who purchase it. It also doesn't have functions to import your data or from earlier versions of CSA (they will also be in an update.) I left these out so people can start using the software right now--it is the beginning of the year and we all have new years resolutions to work out, diet and sell more cars!

Thanks for your patience and I look forward to serving all of you in the future.\

Marv Chomer
www.carsalesassistant.com

No comments: