Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Car Sales Assistant Store Coming

Well, to better serve you, my customer (or perhaps a future customer) I have taken the plunge and hooked up for a new service to maintain my store that I sell my products on. It will be at store.carsalesassistant.com and will be up in a few days.

I was using paypal, then I switched to a cart system called Zen Cart and I feel that both were confusing to me and to people who wanted to purchase my software. So, I have hooked up with a company that specializes in shopping carts--it cost me around $200 to set up and will cost me $30 per month but I think it will be well worth it.

Here is something cool that you will be able to do once it is up. You will be able to sign up as an affiliate of mine and if you direct your buddies to my website and if they purchase some of my stuff, you will get paid $$$. I get a ton of referrals and believe in rewarding people who send me business.

Thanks for your patience over the next few days. You can still purchase right now but it (quite frankly) is very confusing.

Best regards,
Marv

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Came across this blog online. You may want to try CoreCommerce. I use them for my store now. I was with volusion but their bandwidth charges were to high. Check this:

http://thecartblog.com/2007/10/13/busy-signal-at-volusion/

BTW, there is no setup fee at CoreCommerce.

Marv Chomer said...

You know what? I checked out corecommerce and signed up to try it out but a 1 page checkout was important to me and my customers--something I know that they have--but I could not find it in any of their sample templates!

Anonymous said...

There is an entire section to one page checkout at http://www.corecommerce.com/ecommerce-software-one-page-checkout.html